- The Website is provided as an informational service only. Parkview attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this Website. The information , data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Website is the property of Parkview, its affiliates, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in this Website, nor will you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in this Website.
- The Website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Parkview retains the right to make the Website unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Parkview shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Website.
- The Website contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under Parkview’s control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and Parkview does not endorse any of these sites. Parkview makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Website.
- Information provided on this Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Parkview reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on this Website without notice. Parkview assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. By using the Website, you release Parkview from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Website.
- IN NO EVENT WILL PARKVIEW, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE AND ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF PARKVIEW HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
- The Website provides a feature allowing visitors to send e-mail to Parkview patients and/or staff. Please be aware that any text or other information you send through this system will be seen by Parkview staff and/or volunteers when it is printed and delivered and is NOT confidential. You agree that you will not use this feature or any other aspect of the Website for any of the following:a. Illegal use. Transmitting any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
b. Harm or threats. Harming, or attempting to harm, others in any way; transmitting any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property;
c. Harassment. Transmitting any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that harasses another;
d. I nfringement. Transmitting any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying, distribution, or transmission of copyrighted material, such as photographs, articles, or software;
e. Fraudulent activity, forgery or impersonation. Making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products or services or advancing any type of financial scam, or attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information;
f. Unsolicited commercial e-mail/Unsolicited bulk e-mail. Transmitting any unsolicited commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is commercial in nature;
g. Unauthorized access. Accessing, or to attempting to access, the accounts of others, or penetrating, or attempting to penetrate, security measures of Parkview’s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data;
h. Collecting personal data. Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent;
i. Inappropriate content. Transmitting any text or other material (by e-mail, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that is obscene, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate in the hospital context; or
j. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity. Conducting any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the Website or the Internet.
- Parkview reserves the right to terminate your use of the Website by disabling your access to the Website immediately without notice if Parkview, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Website does not comply with these terms and conditions, or violates any local, state, national or international laws, or interferes with others’ use of the Website, or adversely affects operations of the Website.
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.